On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, kevin kraly wrote:

> That's funny, brian!  It would take a bit more to disable a mechanical
> diesel, but today's electronically controlled diesels could also be stopped
> by opening the hood and yanking a handfull of wires.

Disconnect the GP relay then put the cap back on to hide it.
Cut one of the small wires at the terminal block (that goes to the
starter)

My favorite evil thing was on the Jeeps-there is a ceramic resistor near
the washer bottle that is for the fuel pump -- during starting the pump
gets full voltage, but after starting it goes thru the resistor.
Disconnect the resistor and it starts fine but quickly dies when you let
it go to "Run" <g>

-j.