Dave Wakin wrote:

"In the local paper today is a one-owner 1984 300D with 23,000
miles,Charcoal

grey color with the grey/black interior for $1,200.00

Just called the guy and bought it over the phone, picking it up tonight.

Apparently he is moving to Florida and taking his minivan. Guy kept
calling

me Don and kept talking about when I meet him at the bank. I went along
with

it because apparently this Don guy had first dibs."

That made me laugh! Thanks!  Something like that will probably happen or
some family member will say, "Gee Grampa that sure is nice car, that
would make a great car for me to take to College (so I can mistreat it
and never take care of it and forget to change the oil and blow it up
while I am away at Booger State University."

Donald H. Snook

300SEL 134K