Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:55:17 -0500
From: "andrew strasfogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] WAS 123 Blower Motor failure - NOW Diesel glow
 plugs R&R
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I decided to splurge and replace all my glow plugs for my 1983 W123
300TD
wagon.  The car starts poorly and stalls for the first 2-3 minutes;
also, I
haven't replaced them in 150 k miles.

1) Does it matter what brand I purchase?  Cost seems to range between @
$8 -
$12.

2) What tools will I need?  How long will it take (I am somewhat
experienced)?

3) Are there any pitfalls?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew