When it rains it pours.
Wife calls me today "having a good day?"
Apparently she'd gone to the mall to get me a birthday present and when she
came out and put the pickup in gear nothing happens. Then she notices the pool
of red fluid underneith.
Its only got 196,000 miles, you can't get quality these days eh?
I *think* its the gasket thats failed but I won't know for awhile, she's got
AAA so they're towing it here. The trans fluid was changed in '06, maybe 10,000
miles on it but they did the full flush thing so maybe, just maybe the pan
gasket let go and tomorrow I can crawl under there (in the driveway, in the
snow, on a tarp) and replace that and the filter and get it going again.
Otherwise maybe I can get a good used trans...

-Curt

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sat Feb 03 20:16:18 2007