Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:07:14 -0500
From: "Levi Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Block heaters
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I tried mine on the Kill-a-watt and it seems to only be around 375
watts.

What I'm curious about is if everyone is just popping the hood a couple
times a day to plug/unplug, or if anyone's figured out a better way?  I
think I could fit the plug out at either the front or rear of the hood
without pinching, but it would get full of snow and ice on the first
ride on
less than dry pavement...

Levi