Want me to send you an ice cube come July to remind you?
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of R A Bennell
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 4:37 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] COLD!

I am glad I don't try to run my old diesel here in the winter. It was minus
39 here last night and the high yesterday was minus 27. We have been in the
deep freeze for days and it appears there is no immediate end in sight.
Gas powered cars with fuel injection seem willing to start no matter what
even without being plugged in. One of our F150's needed the block heater
cord end replaced yesterday. My younger son Thomas commented that it had
been cranking slow the last few days. I checked and it was not working at
all. Cut the cord end off and put a new one on. Works now. Cord didn't look
too good however so will replace the whole thing once the weather warms up -
IE - I hope I remember to do it before next winter because of course, once
it warms up, we won't need it and often then forget to do it until it is
once again real cold out.

Randy in Winnipeg