I might switch to Delvac 1300 Super at the next change - cheaper, can't tell
the difference, and I change oil every 3-5K or else i get nervous.

On 2/8/07, Walt Lasher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        I got tired of trying to find M-1. I just went back to Delo 400.
Even with the extended M-1 I would never go 15k on an oil change.  Call me
old fashion but I used to change at 2000 miles,
then moved to 3000 miles and after many oil samples, I have finally
decided
on 5000 mile changes, BUT that's my limit.
           Ok, so I waste money and time (in changing oil) but I can sleep
nights. Besides when I go to sell this 5000 lbs of metal I'm
sure the next owner will appreciate the frequent oil changes.

Walt Lasher
Seattle
W140  S350 (Diesel)