Just read an intersting item. If the rest of the world consumed like America, we would need 5 earths to maintain the consumption, mmmmm
Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew strasfogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: A Rant on that "Global Warming" thang

Rich needs to get a life so he has less time to rant and consume our
precious bandwidth.  I'm really tired of his global warming diatribes.
While we are drawn into a specious debate, glaciers are melting and sea
levels rising (though not the fault of the USA or Canada, rest assured!).

I do agree that the western world needs to persuade/pressure China and India
to step up to the plate now and make some hard choices to rein in their
addicton to coal fired power plants.