The manuals for the engine are available from MB.  You might need to
contact the MB Classic Center in Fellbach bei Stuttgart to get the
manuals.  The email for classic literature is below.

Silvia Völkle   (sales partner EVO GmbH)
[]

Technical Literature
Phone +49 711 17 83293
Fax +49 711 17 83086
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.mercedes-benz-oldtimerservice.com