A BP station near me just added a diesel pump. They switched all the  handles
to black except the diesel, which is green. At another BP  station in town with
diesel, all handles are green except diesel, which  is black.

  Chris

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2006 GSD, "Anke" (Yanke von der burg Austerlitz)
-2006 GSD, "Sammy" (Zane von der burg Austerlitz)
www.austerlitzshepherds.com
-1985 300SD, 219K miles, "Wulf"
-1982 300Dt, 117K miles, "little blue klatter box"

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Feb 19 17:14:15 2007