I thought the dash light not extinguishing after a glow cycle meant a bad
GP relay, and failure to light at all meant a burnt-out glow plug fuse.  How
does light diagnose a problem with the glow plugs themselves?

On 2/20/07, Marshall Booth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Curt Raymond wrote:
> Marshall doesn't seem to think it'll help so we'll see.
> I think I'll replace 'em anyway since I don't know when they were
replaced previously...

Rarely helps if the plugs are glowing ABOUT the correct time (longer
when cold). Nothing wrong with replacing older glow plugs, but unless
there are symptoms that trigger the dash light to signal you, the plugs
are rarely at fault.

Marshall
--
Marshall Booth Ph.D.