beats me.   neooffice looks like an os x program when you use it.
openoffice does not.  that is all i know about it

On 2/21/07, Peter Frederick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Unless someone has re-written it, it won't -- NeoOffice is an X-windows
program, not a Unix base  or OS X native program.  GIMP is the same thing --
written for X-Windows.  You just have to boot it up that way.

This is not to say someone hasn't done it in the year or so since I obtained
NeoOffice -- these things move pretty fast these days.

X11 is on the distribution DVDs for OS 10.4

Peter