Well....no. Is that what I need to do?

----- Original Message ----- From: "LT Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Freaky Fuel Gauge

Did you pull the sender unit (under the first aid box) and clean the wires?

On 2/28/07, Bob Rentfro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since I'm busy and lazy, I haven't repaired the steering rack on the Acura
yet. As a result, wifey has been driving the 300D and I've been
driving/working out in the Acura (working on my upperbody strength...I shall
look like Arnold by the time I get the steering rack fixed...and then I
shall drive to Cal-ee-for-nee-ya). She called from work the other day and
told me the turn signals, the fuel gauge, and the windows quit working. Fuse
#12 I thought. So, when she got home, I replaced fuse #12 and everything
works again....except the fuel gauge seems to be off. Instead of normal 1/2
full at 160 miles and near the R at 330 miles it has been 90 miles at 1/2
and 200 at R. Mileage has not changed. What's the dee-lee-oh, yo?

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 167K
'87 Acura Legend  182K
Litchfield Park, AZ

I'm a man but I can change if I have to ... I guess.