V Layton wrote:

What do you mean, not the apparent long-out-of-production holy grail of euro lenses do you? The closest I've ever come is a car that was originally equipped with them and lost in the Federale-ization.

Like these:
http://roger.klimke.free.fr/cariboost1/crbst_10120.jpg

I think they were only used in France. At least I assumed only the reflectors are different. What are the holy grail lenses?

Did the parts come offered with a mis-restored coupe? I think I had a crack at those but wasn't in position to make the move.

These are from a wrecked sedan.

Going to Kemp next month?

I am.  I was recently talked into rejoining after a seven-year hiatus.

Tom