On 3/1/07, BillR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'll be happy to buy and store it for a few months for someone who can do
the work on it.  He is even giving a discount from the $300 on the
windshield.  You could even swing by Columbia and pick up those derilict
engines when you come to pick it up...
BillR
Jacksonville  FL
Makes me wonder if there was a fender bender since the hood won't
close and the blinker is gone. That almost perfect round hole in the
fender reminds me of the GM factory alarms in the 70s. Uncle had a
Cadillac once with a key in that location to turn on and off the
alarm.

Actually I had a 91 Caprice once with the same thing. Though mine was
because it was a 9C1 Police Interceptor camera car. The key was to
turn the camera on when going on shift.

Mmmmmm ..... I like the green on green though. Reminds of a 68
Plymouth Satellite Convertible I used to own. My friends dubbed her
the "Hulk" Good times, good times. Even the convertible top was green,
it was also factory correct. Rust killed her, though.

I want that car, but I don't know what I would do with it. Don't think
it would be remotely budgetable to fix. The spoiler makes me wonder if
the PO went drag racing with her. Quarter Mile times in the high 11's
..... minutes

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.