Good for you! How on earth did you find a 30 Amp strip fuse? I could not buy any from stealerships, they could not even find a part number. Rusty sent me 60 Amp glow fuses in place of the 30A ACC fuses I ordered. My 400k SDL still has a 16 ga jumper wire based on the theory that 16 ga wire melts with about 30 Amps.