i really doubt that there is any trafficking in stolen pismos, but who knows

guy seemed to be a big mac fan anyway. didn't really strike me as the
common criminal type.  he used to work on the service department of a
local mac retailer.

i gig of ram alone for this computer is about what i paid for the
whole machine so i can't go too wrong at this point

On 3/3/07, LT Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Most likely stolen property.

On 3/3/07, Gary Hurst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sys/287431853.html
>
> on it's way to me.

I'm a man but I can change if I have to ... I guess.