Ok so, checking the oil in the wifes oil in the SDL and low and behold
the top bolt for the belt tensioner shock is missing and so is the top
bushing and the threads in the head too. I figure I can helicoil the
threads, but what is the list wisdom on OEM, OE or after market for
the shock and idler pulley. I thought I remember a discussion a while
back the MB part lacked some quality. I think I should replace the
pulley too as when I ran the engine and held the lose end there was a
sharp vibration and the belt was visibliy jumping. Any advice or
guidance will be appriciated.

Bob D
Parrish, Fl