I see lots of cool cars all day long here. Have you seent he Smart Roadster?
Lots of Lotus Exige. Saturday I saw no less than TWO Caterham Sevens pass
me. I think one was the new extra light version. Ariel Atoms, Ferraris a
dime a dozen,

Not to mention the best news I've had in a while...over here the gorgeous
CLS is available in a CDI version! So is the CK and CLK...Can't wait to
afford a CLS 320 CDI in obsidian...what a gorgeous car! Lots of S-Class cdi,
as well as C-Class and E's.

BMW 320d, 330d, 530d, 7-something-d, Jaguar diesel X type, Diesel PT
CRuisers, Cheep Liberty, Land Rovers.....the list goes on and on....If
you're a dieselhead, you'll love it here!

Last week I circumnavigated Scotland in my Peugeot 306 TD Intercooled. Nice
bit of grunt to it, especially needed going up that twisty 20% incline in
the mountains! Hard to believe I've driven 2500 miles here already!

Jeff Zedic
London