I'm off on a business trip for the rest of the week so I suggested my wife
drive the 190D.
It was cold last night but I didn't think anything of it until she couldn't get
the car to start. She wasn't keeping her foot into the throttle so it would
fire but wouldn't catch. I went out to help and of course the battery had
already been run down some and once you fail starting a couple times it just
keeps getting harder.
Anyway it did finally fire up and I put out the heater cord for her so it won't
have this trouble again while I'm gone. Just checked the weather, our high for
today is predicted to be 9...
But tomorrow it'll be in the 20s and with the block heater on she shouldn't
have any troubles.

-Curt

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Mar 06 14:53:08 2007