ernest breakfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>     personally, i do both; the Mac machine is much more stable and
> trouble free than any of the PCs i've had/used, but i find the file
> structure on the Mac annoying, and moving around and working on the
> Mac to not be as easy to do in a large part because too many things
> require using the mouse/trackpad. my keyboard skills aren't
> spectacular, but i'm able to do almost everything without ever
> touching the mouse on a PC.

There are keyboard shortcuts for nearly everything on the Mac, though
they often are not the same as the Windows shortcuts for the same
function, and often there are no clues in the UI as to what they are.
You have to WANT to use the keyboard and seek out the documentation
and information on how to do it.  But I've seen experiencd Mac users
navigate almost exclusively with the keyboard.

Allan
--
1983 300D
1966 230