Ok, so my original statement was correct. The rest of the world, but not Norte Amerika.

At 07:35 PM 3/7/2007, you wrote:

On Mar 7, 2007, at 5:19 PM, Loren Faeth wrote:

> They have Vitos in Canadia?  I didn't think they did, at least not
> through
> MBNA...
>
> Mac? Jeff?

Nope none in Canada, just
Smarts, "B" class,
likely broader range of diesels...

Oh and occasionally hulking horsepower related flavors that are
crippled for or not offered in the USA market.
Those occasionally turn up owned by some baseball/football star in
the usa as illegally imported tho.

Well or for example my 500SEL which is Euro tuned edition, as
compared to the slightly anaemic  USA flavour.

John
1983 300TDt  386k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1990's 300TDt  186k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1993 500SEL 186k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)