THANKS TONS kALEB
ANTHONY

On 3/12/07, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Report Run Date: 03/12/2007
  Vehicle Description:  WDBAB23A3DB370673
  TitleCheck:  No Record Reported to AutoCheck
  Problem Check:  No Record Reported to AutoCheck
  Odometer Check:  Record(s) Reported to AutoCheck
  Vehicle Information:  Record(s) Reported to AutoCheck
  Full History:  Record(s) Reported to AutoCheck

Vehicle Description | TitleCheck | ProblemCheck | OdometerCheck |
Vehicle Information | Full History

  VIN:  WDBAB23A3DB370673
  Year:  1983
  Make:  Mercedes-Benz
  Model:  240 Series 240D
  Style/Body:  Sedan 4D
  Engine:  2.4L I4 FI
  Country of Assembly:  Germany

Vehicle Description | TitleCheck | ProblemCheck | OdometerCheck |
Vehicle Information | Full History

  Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 1983
Mercedes-Benz 240 Series 240D (WDBAB23A3DB370673) show no significant
Title events. When found, events often indicate past automotive damage
or warnings associated with the vehicle title.

Problems Checked  Results Found
Abandoned    No Abandoned Record Reported to AutoCheck
Damaged    No Damaged Record Reported to AutoCheck
Fire Damage    No Fire Damage Record Reported to AutoCheck
Grey Market    No Grey Market Record Reported to AutoCheck
Hail Damage    No Hail Damage Record Reported to AutoCheck
Insurance Loss    No Insurance Loss Record Reported to AutoCheck
Junk    No Junk Record Reported to AutoCheck
Rebuilt/Rebuildable    No Rebuilt/Rebuildable Record Reported to AutoCheck
Salvage    No Salvage Record Reported to AutoCheck

Vehicle Description | TitleCheck | ProblemCheck | OdometerCheck |
Vehicle Information | Full History

  Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 1983
Mercedes-Benz 240 Series 240D (WDBAB23A3DB370673) shows no historical
events that indicate a significant automotive problem. These problems
can indicate previous car damage, theft, or other significant problem.

Problems Checked  Results Found
NHTSA Crash Test Vehicle    No NHTSA Crash Test Record Reported to
AutoCheck
Frame Damage    No Frame Damage Record Reported to AutoCheck
Major Damage Incident    No Major Damage Record Reported to AutoCheck
Manufacturer Buyback/Lemon    No Manufacturer Buyback/Lemon Record
Reported to AutoCheck
Odometer Problem    No Odometer Problem Record Reported to AutoCheck
Recycled    No Recycled Record Reported to AutoCheck
Salvage Auction    No Salvage Auction Record Reported to AutoCheck
Water Damage    No Water Damage Record Reported to AutoCheck

Vehicle Description | TitleCheck | ProblemCheck | OdometerCheck |
Vehicle Information | Full History

  Your Vehicle Checks Out! For this 1983  Mercedes-Benz  240 Series 240D
  (WDBAB23A3DB370673) no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering
was found. We calculate odometer rollbacks by using AutoCheck business
rules to determine reported odometer readings are less than a previously
reported value. Other odometer events can report events of tampering, or
possible odometer breakage. AutoCheck's business rules have been created
and refined to help identify potential rollbacks from the reported
odometer readings. Not all odometer readings are used to determine
rollbacks.

Report Date: 03/12/2007
Date Reported  Odometer Reading
06/08/1989  10,402
09/22/2001  60,697
01/13/2003  61,477
01/13/2005  62,699

Vehicle Description | TitleCheck | ProblemCheck | OdometerCheck |
Vehicle Information | Full History

  Information Found! AutoCheck found additional information on this
vehicle. These records will provide you with more past history for this
1983 Mercedes-Benz 240 Series 240D (WDBAB23A3DB370673).

Problems Checked  Results Found
Accident Data    No Accidents Reported Through State Agencies Or
Independent Sources
Corrected Title    No Corrected Title Record Reported to AutoCheck
Driver Education    No Driver Education Record Reported to AutoCheck
Duplicate Title    No Duplicate Title Record Reported to AutoCheck
Emission/Safety Inspection    Emission/Safety Inspection Record(s)
Reported to AutoCheck
Fire Damage Incident    No Fire Damage Incident Record Reported to
AutoCheck
Lease    No Lease Record Reported to AutoCheck
Lien    No Lien Record Reported to AutoCheck
Livery Use    No Livery Use Record Reported to AutoCheck
Government Use    No Government Use Record Reported to AutoCheck
Police Use    No Police Use Record Reported to AutoCheck
Fleet    No Fleet Record Reported to AutoCheck
Fleet and/or Rental    No Fleet and/or Rental Record Reported to AutoCheck
Rental    No Rental Record Reported to AutoCheck
Fleet and/or Lease    No Fleet and/or Lease Record Reported to AutoCheck
Repossessed    No Repossessed Record Reported to AutoCheck
Storm Area Registration/Title    No Storm Area Registration/Title
Indicated
Taxi Use    No Taxi Use Record Reported to AutoCheck
Theft    No Theft Record Reported to AutoCheck

Vehicle Description | TitleCheck | ProblemCheck | OdometerCheck |
Vehicle Information | Full History

Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological
order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 03/12/2007
VIN: WDBAB23A3DB370673  1983  Mercedes-Benz  240 Series 240D

Event Date  Event Location  Odometer Reading  Data Source  Event Detail
06/08/1989  WOODBURY, NY  10,402  Motor Vehicle Dept.  TITLE
04/19/1996  MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
02/25/1998  WOODBURY, NY   Motor Vehicle Dept.  TITLE
02/27/1998  MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
03/07/2000  MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
09/22/2001  NY  60,697  Motor Vehicle Dept.  PASSED SAFETY INSPECTION
03/21/2002  MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
01/13/2003  NY  61,477  Independent Source  INDEPENDENT INSPECTION
04/06/2004  MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL
01/13/2005  NY  62,699  Motor Vehicle Dept.  EMISSION INSPECTION
PASSED SAFETY INSPECTION
03/16/2006  MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION
EVENT/RENEWAL

Anthony Galioto wrote:
> Can you please run a carfax.
>
> WDBAB23A3DB370673
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Anthony

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  (2x) 91 300D 2.5 Turbo, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL,
  87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 84 190D 2.2,
  81 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250