pretty surprising places.
>From about April when the snow melts until late june our camp road will be
>pretty sloppy although this year I'm going to cut some new drainage. Hopefully
>it'll just drain the water and not take all the raod with it too...

-Curt

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:50:40 -0400
From: "Mike Canfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] what are your odds?
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Simple solution.........Throw some sand bags in the back.  No more
light
rear end.  Grew up driving 2wd Chevy trucks.  My Dad didn't believe
there
was any need for a 4WD truck.  I'll take a RWD anything with a little
weight
in the rear and good snow tires over a FrontWD of any sort.  That's
just my
preference though.....

Mike

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate