The answer is NO, it will not. Let me rephrase that, the grille will not fit it. The hood will mount. It will require new washer nozzles and connectors

The 114 hood comes with!

Go for it!  I suspect it will fit.  I have not seen the front end of a
114 looking any larger than the 115s at the PnP.

Such was what my 'calibrated eyeball' said.

So I bought it today, and brought it home in the trunk of the 115.
(Along with the rear door and trunk weatherstripping.  $31 for all.)

Turns out a 114 hood can _almost_ fit in a 115's trunk, if the
hood safety catch is removed and you don't care about scratching.
(It couldn't go through the rear door into the back seat.)  The thing
needed to go in an additional inch to let the trunk close.  So I tied
it down with a bungee instead.  When I got home I put the hood away
with the other parts.  The donor car has definitely been repainted,
but in the same color.

Looking at the fenders, their condition wasn't sufficiently good to
make them worth the removal.  They're certainly better than mine, but
they're not perfect: some small dents and some rust at the bottoms.
So I think I'll leave them, the removal is not a trivial task.  (We're
talking two removals, and one reinstallation.  Just not worth it.)

-- Jim