Its nice to have a boss who seems to think everything I say is reasonable...
We've got a Nor'easter on the way so I suggested that if I was at work I'd just
be worrying about getting home all day so I might as well work from home.
So here I am sitting in the basement next to the toasty warm woodstove.
My HP nw8000 connects nicely to the wireless network down here which surprised
me a bit.
MB content: My wife took the 190D to work today, I'll swap with her at lunch so
she can have the 4wd to get home. For some reason when she tries to start the
car the starter lets go before the car starts but it never does that to me. I
suspect she doesn't keep her foot on the throttle like she says she does. I
need to actually be in the car with her one of these days to find out.

-Curt

 Get your own web address.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Mar 16 13:32:07 2007