To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 2:09 PM
Subject: [MBZ] AUDIO SYSTEMS

HI Larry; my car is a 300D 1983; the new audio, video system is like a
toy or gimmick, 3.5inch screen?? HA! HA! , but still a nice unit; still
haven't figured out how to set everything on it???; you are correct ,
lots of reading in the manual!!!! I don't have any Amplifiers added, as
it is loud enough;
i also have used the cassette adapter in other car to feed satellite
radio, as i will have to get out instructions to program a Freq. to use
Steve