Rich,
I too am really sorry about hear about your dogs.  As a dog lover-my 240D is
known as the dog taxi, as I haul our two rescued Goldens in it, I find this so
hard to take.  I do hope your younger one is OK.  Maybe some tighter controls
will come out of this. Thanks for warning us and giving us info that I have not
seen in the media.
Take care,
Dwight Giles