I know. The informed cyclist is going to be way beyond falling for this
stuff. I suspect the target market is the un-informed cyclist that would
perhaps break out the bicycle a few times each summer on cloudless days and
transport the thing via their car to a nice bike path and tool around for a
bit, then drive home.

Ride on, Ernest!

Brian