My experience has been that they solved it over 20 years ago, but
broke it 8 years ago. I have no doubt that my 99E300 will be rusted
away long before the 87SDL. The E300 came from Dallas, the SDL came
from Cincinnati. Go figure.

-Dave Walton
82 240D, 87SDL, 94S350, 99E300

On 3/27/07, andrew strasfogel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
RUST? I thought they solved that problem at least 10 years ago.