Truth is, I'm a little lazy.  That's one reason I may seem not too put off
it the price is a little higher than what some think it's worth for such
high mileage. (maybe I'm the sucker born every minute. hee hee).  But time
is worth something.  So I fly down somewhere, take a few days driving back,
all the hassle with the paperwork....You see, the extra $1500 to have the
guy drive it to my house is worth it.  If we were talking 10-20G difference,
maybe, but this is a pretty cheap car to start with, and I can touch it
before I pay. :-)  Your car does sound very nice tough.

Ed