To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Thanks everyone

Thanks Larry,

Up until 3:00am last night, going over all the manual.  Amazing how much
info is in there, not just the Mercedes ones, but most.

Ed

On 03/04/07, LarryT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi EM,
To use the link John provided you can click on the top line then copy &
paste the second line to the end of the 1st line - then refresh the page
and
you'll see the toolbag/

As far as the oil - I like M1 in 10w30 or 10W40 for your car.  But my
experience is with diesels --

The dino Vs Mobil 1 has been discussed at length - I think you should
decide and check the manual -
;-)

Take care -

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.