Guys

After suffering the 'clutch pedal drops to the floor' problem every now and
again on my 190E, yesterday I changed my clutch master cylinder.

Job was a REAL pain, ended up taking out the whole pedal assembly.

Now, I can't get the clutch system to bleed - I'm using a Mityvac as a
VACUUM bleeder on the slave cylinder bleed nipple, rather than a PRESSURE
bleeder kit - as the rubber caps on the brake reservoir leak, if I use my
pressure bleeder kit, it sprays brake fluid everywhere

I open up the bleed nipple, pump a vacuum, but no fluid comes through

Anyone have any ideas ?

Help !!!!!

Howard Fulford
Bath