Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:51:58 -0500
From: Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Scrap value is probably $200 on that thing.  Looks like it weighs about
4 tons.

--R

Jim Cathey wrote:
>> Got Pics?  I can't quite envision what this beastie looks like.
>>

> Ask, and ye shall receive.
>
>  http://userweb.windwireless.net/~jimc/Mog/mogtrailer.html
>
> Pretty ugly, but I think mighty fine for $200.
>
> -- Jim

---------------------------------
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Apr 23 18:45:59 2007
From: "R A Bennell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:47:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [MBZ] An SDL Saturday to remember

Sorry to hear of your bad luck. Got to drive you crazy when you go out of your
way to do a good job and keep the
car away from ham fisted mechanics and then have something like this happen to
you. Hindsight is always great too
as you usually realize you should have done something slightly different.

I almost had a similar incident this past week. I have been replacing the brake
rotors and pads on both ends of my
Supercrew - as well as the rear axle seals. Outside on the gravel pad beside
the garage as the garage is too full
to get in onto the concrete. Started the jack the truck up and realized the
jack was not rolling. Put it back down
and dragged out a 3X4 foot scrap of 3/4 plywood for the jack to sit on. No
further problem - but given what
happened to you, I am even more thankful that I noticed in time to do something
about it.

Randy