Found the problem (of course, in the LAST door, so I took the other three
apart for nothing) - a torn actuator on the rear right, locking side.

Maybe took them all apart for nothing.  You can diagnose the system
from the joints beneath the track under the carpets, if it's like
a 123.  (Way easier!)  If it is similar, I don't know.  Our 115
has no vacuum locks.

1)      Is the part the same on any other models? Same on a 123?
108/107/109? 126?

Many such parts are shared among models.  What exactly does it
look like?  I've seen two styles.  Old ones with separate vacuum
cups and diaphragms, and a C-clamp linkage tying them together.
And newer ones with an enclosed single diaphragm sandwiched
between two vacuum cups.  (Will also work with the newer pressure
and vacuum system.)

Anyone know a likely good source for a used one; I know I can get a
new one for like $70, but I'd prefer not to. (Or is this an "any MB
recycler" thing?)

Yep.

Or 3) Is it somehow rebuildable? I recall reading that in AU they've fixed
actuators with condoms, but I'm thinking that must have been an earlier
sort, because I don't see how it'd work with this.

There are replacement diaphragms for _some_ of these.  The ones with
exposed rubber and C clamp.  One side (of the two) comes off, the
other really doesn't.  The removable side can be replaced.  But there
are a couple of sizes of this sort of actuator, and I think only one
sized rubber.  Beware!

George Murphy used to offer these up.  I think Performance Products
does as well.

A condom, like a balloon, is not going to hold up to the elements
well.

-- Jim