From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Trampas
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 8:04 AM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] AVR based RPM meter for cars

Here is a link to my website:

www.sterntech.com

I have a Pulsar 50 engine monitor I was building, it currently uses a PIC
processor, if anyone wants one I can provide all the schematics and source
code as well.

I also have the Pulsar 200 which monitors just about anything you want, 16
thermocouple inputs, 15 inputs which can measure voltage, resistance, or
frequency. Then it has two tachometer inputs and an inductive pick up.

I designed these for experimental aircraft and have a few flying but at last
the market is not big enough to make money from them thus I now have a real
day job.

The OBDII device was designed because a friend of mine needed a quick way to
see if car was ready for inspection. Again I am not a marketing expert so I
figured the world would want an open source OBDII scanner, boy was I wrong.

Trampas