To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] update on Ebay selling.

It's unusual (at least I haven't heard of it) for eBay PW's to be
compromised - unless someone gives another his/her pw - which I know you
wouldn't do.

If you are getting emails from this scum at least you have a place to
direct
your anger and the authorities.

Many people fall for the "phishing" emails also. Most look fake, but I have
gotten some VERY authentic looking ones.
Rick Knoble
'85 300 CD
'87 190 DT