I think you'd do pretty well w/ an eBay listing for the tractor. There are
no 655s currently listed.

On 5/2/07, Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's a 655 3 cyl diesel 4WD, has a big mower deck on it, 3pt hitch and
PTO you can drive a tiller, etc.  My yard is not even big enough to turn
it around in or I would keep the thing.  It's a lot of fun.

--R