On ebay.de last night I noted someone selling a third seat (with all the parts, seat belts, side panels (blue I think)
Oops it's for w124

http://cgi.ebay.de/Zusatzrueckbank-W124-TE-Kombi- Mercedes_W0QQitemZ180112277991QQihZ008QQcategoryZ53956QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIt em

On May 2, 2007, at 8:15 PM, Mike Canfield wrote:

Can I add the third row seat to any TD? Does anyone have one with seatbelts and hardware they would like to part with? The wagon I found is brown with a tanish interior, kinda yellowy tan....Is that palomino? I'm not real picky on color as long as it's in decent shape. I need to get something that will haul all of us(7) and get decent mileage. Gas and diesel are
killing me at $3.12 a gallon and only getting 7-8 and 12 MPG.

Thanks, Mike

John
1983 300TDt  368k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1990's 300TDt  172k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1993 500SEL 180k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)