Hi, Alles.
The 190DT has been in at least one accident, maybe more, and I've just
discovered that the rear windscreen was replaced. The insulated flat metal
electrical connectors on the glass were removed from the old (broken?) window
and are just hanging there with the sharp residue of glass particles still
attached. The replacement window has a flat metal connector on the pass. side
but none on the dr. side. Q. Can the old electrical connectors be somehow
fastened to the strip at the edge of the glass? If so, how?
Or am I scrod?
TIA
Fred Moir
Lynn MA