From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 9:15 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] this is a nice car, sombody should buy it

Lt. Don wrote:

"Yes ... but Regina won't thank anyone for taking YOUR car off of the

property!"

That's true, but the guy who is selling the truck I want will be happy
and MY WIFE will thank anyone who buys, so she can stop hearing about
it.  She doesn't care how often I buy and sell cars, as long as she
doesn't have to be involved and as long as I don't mess with her car.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 137K (For Sale)