He took it as is.  Needs all fluids changed, valves adjusted, various trim
pieces inside, back seat, turbo oil return line o-rings, shifter bushings,
possibly a glow plug or 2 in the future, low pressure powersteering hose,
couple more injector return lines, and the RR window quit working about 2 weeks
ago.  I was prepared to touch any or all of these things if someone wanted
before they bought the car. I figured $2500 was fair considering... I probably could have gotten more...but didn't push the issue.
--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (271,xxx mi) needs head

Quoting "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

WOW you sold that cheap.  If you would have lowered the price a long
time ago it probably would have sold for more money a long time ago.
Luther wrote:
'83, 246kmi, fair to good condition.  Good condition mechanically, and fair
interior.  Sold for $2500 to a diesel mechanic for Roadway.  He remembers
driving a 240 several years back...and was quite impressed with the power
difference.  Imagine that!! :)