Hi Peter,

Picked up my multimeter that reads duty cycle today.  Give it a quick try
but don't really know what I'm doing, so have a few questions.  Not really
sure what you mean by "some read 20% adn MB duty cycle is upsidedown, os it
may read 80%?  I found the port and plugs it in.  With a half turn of the
key, it read a low number, 30% or something.  As it started the car, it
would constantly move between 37%-60%.  Should it settle down at 50%, or is
the movement just the O2 constantly adjusting the mixture?  When you say
"settle down", how much swing should I see no the meter?  As you can see,
this is all new to me. :-)  Cool think, I was reading that I can use a
similar technique on my old 911SC as it has CIS and a test port too.  I
think I need to rig some test clips for that one thougth.

Does Rusty sell the tubing for the idle control valve, or is it just basic
auto tubing?

Thansk Peter.

Ed
'88 300E gaser