From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:20 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Weird Topics was RE: Re: OT the Amish - was Pesky
Sleazeballs- hey at least

Tom H. wrote:

"Sometimes this group covers some really odd subjects........."

You said it, Tom. With all the computer stuff and ham radio stuff - I am
lost sometimes.  (I am not complaining I send some Off topic material,
too. Plus, my delete key still works).

It's just that I can't relate or comment on most of the Off-Topic stuff.
We need to start a College Football thread, or a Missouri Tigers thread,
or republican politics - oh wait we can't do that.

I am often amazed at some of the excellent advice that comes from some
of our listers.   People think I know a lot about Mercedes. Mostly, it
is just whatever I can parrot from what I read in the last digest.

Here's an off-topic subject for you - why the Washington Redskins (or
St. Louis Cardinals) are the greatest sports team in the country.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 137K (For Sale)
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=221355344