Fair enough. It's actually too new/expensive for us too, but we are just
exploring the options offered by some of these 40 mpg+ VWs. We are slowly
coming back to our senses and remembering that we really do enjoy being free
from car payments. Maybe a 5 - 7 yr. old model would be about an even trade
monetarily (in the current way-overinflated market of diesels) for our 2000
CRV.

Too bad the 190D 4 cyl. is so hard to find.

Brian
Tooling around on his 1980-something Schwinn

On 5/16/07, OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nope - you're talking about something WAY TOO new for us cheap old timers
----

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/09/23/2008-vw-jetta-tdi-spotted-in-the-us/

--
OK Don, KD5NRO