I'd love to have a trailer wiring harness for my 123 TD if they exist......I need to fix the bumpers anyway so i will be building my own reciever hitch for it.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Knight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:11 AM
Subject: [MBZ] 124 wagon hitches,was: Re: Gotta brag -- Check out my $3200 '87 300TDT

"If you want, I can have a look around here for harnesses....there's millions
of 124 T's floating around here!"   -Jeff Zedic

Thx, Jeff, but I already got mine.  John is mulling that prospect, but
it's my possibly mistaken understanding that the MB factory hitches
weren't exported to GB.  IIRC, there's a thriving market for aftermkt
hitches on Brit ebay.  Shipping's probably a major hitch to bringing
any of those things over as they are pretty heavy, plus unless you've
got a contact on the ground near where you're buying from you've got
to convince a potential seller to jump thru the extra hoops involved
in pond hopping.

-joe