Yep that's Leather Brian.

My first 240 D had Leather Interior, No Sun Roof, No Power Windows, No Power
Pass. Mirror, And an Auto Tranny.

Powder Blue Exterior and Dark Blue Interior.
I talked to the Original Owner after I bought it. And asked why none of the Power
Eqpt. He said he rather have the Leather than all the junk.

Russ W.

Zoltan Finks wrote:
Inform me on the instances in which leather seats could be found in MBs.

The car in question is an 85 190D. I'm looking at the photo and it struck me
that it actually looks like leather more than MBtex.

I realize it's not very common. Just wondering.

I'm attaching a photo.

Brian