Noticed the other day that the tranny started slipping.  Added some fluid the
other day and it started slipping again today.  Grr, so I looked for fluid
leaks and it seams to be coming from the very back of the tranny.  The
driveshaft has some red moisture, along with the exhaust and exhaust bracket.
Seems I'll be doing a tail shaft seal.
Anyone else done this?  Is it very tough?  Will I need any special tools (other
than the tranny lift) to perform this?  TIA all.

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (271,xxx mi) needs head