I think Blade Runner was dealing with androids not clones. The company had made psuedo people that were closer to human and had to have self limiting systems engineered into them so as not to upset the locals. Then the gummint got involved and it just went down hill. Sean Young sure was a hotty in that flick. Too bad she lost her mind and .....

clay