if it was a benz, you would have posted it to the list first and offered it
to listers as a courtesy before unveiling it to the masses.

On 5/24/07, Zoltan Finks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sage advice, all. Just what I was hoping for. BTW, I intentionally didn't
tell you guys which car I was selling - was testing you to see if I would
get any "what? you're selling your 240, and leaving the fold? How come?"
or
"Hey, I'll buy it!" You failed.

Brian

On 5/24/07, LarryT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BillR wrote:<<In Florida you can file a statement with the state, which
we
> now do.
> BillR >>  about selling a car.
>
> VA also has provision for this - the registration has a place on the
back
> for change of address or ownership - send it in when a vehicle is sold
and
> it records the info and gets a refund on the tags if returned.
>
> Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
> www.youroil.net for Oil Analysis and Weber Parts
> Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
> PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
> Weber Carb Info http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs